Rotary Club of Eureka - Deadline March 23
Rotary Club of Eureka
Eureka High School Student Scholarships
For 2018 Graduating Class
Five $1,000 Scholarships!
GPA: 3.0 or higher
Destination: accredited 2 or 4-year college, Tech Program or University
Field of Study: any
1) Demonstration of community service
2) Involvement in extra-curricular activities outside of school curriculum such as athletics, student government, performing arts, community clubs (e.g. Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4-H)
3) Involvement in Interact. Given the relationship to the Rotary Club of Eureka, Interact students who are selected for a scholarship may receive an additional award between $200 and $500.
One $1,000 Harvey G. Harper Automotive Tech Scholarship:
GPA: no minimum, but 2.5 or higher encouraged
Destination: post-high school training program that is NATEF accredited (National Automotive Technician’s Education Foundation)
Enrollment: part or full-time
Field of Study: Automotive Technician
- 1) Complete the application. (Applications available in the Counseling Office)
- 2) Compose a Personal Statement (short essay) that will help the selection committee learn more about you.
- For the general scholarships, please elaborate on your plans for the future. What are your educational goals and what you hope to do with your education?
- For the Harper Automotive Scholarship, please explain why you are interested in becoming an automotive technician, and what you hope to do with the automotive tech education.
- 3) Include a copy of your transcripts.
- 4) Submit your complete application to Roxy in the EHS Counseling Office by Friday, March 23, 2018.