Our Strategic Plan
Inspiring academic Excellence, Creativity, and the confidence to Succeed - ECS
Eureka City Schools, in partnership with families and communities, promotes academic success and career readiness for every student. We are committed to:
- Ensuring rigorous and innovative programs through high standards of teaching and learning
- Providing a safe and supportive learning environment
- Embracing our diversity as a strength
- Promoting creative expression, critical thinking and digital literacy
- Offering relevant learning opportunities to help guarantee a sustainable future
- Developing responsible, productive, and ethical citizens for our communities and the world.
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment: Design, implement, evaluate, and improve instructional programs to ensure every student meets the District standards.
- Human Resources: Recruit, select, develop, evaluate and retain the highest quality staff.
- Student Services: Design, implement, evaluate, and improve programs and services to support success for all students.
- Family and Community Partnerships: Design, implement, evaluate, and improve partnerships that support the goals and objectives of the District.
- Facilities and Equipment: Provide an environment that is safe, clean and attractive that promotes student learning and fosters student, staff, and community pride.
- Alternative and Optional Educational Programs and Services: Design, implement, evaluate, and improve quality alternative and optional educational programs and services for our students, families and communities.
- Financial Planning: In alignment with the strategic plan, design, implement, evaluate, and improve a planning process to ensure that the human, financial and capital resources are efficiently and effectively allocated.