CSF Seniors: Glenn Michelson Memorial Award: $1,000 for 1,000 Words Due December 22, 2012
Deadline: December 22, 2012
California Scholarship Federation has announced a brand new scholarship just for CSF members who are seniors. This is NOT the Seymour Memorial Award.
This scholarship is open to seniors who are CSF members and exemplify the CSF motto “Scholarship for Service”.
· All seniors who are members of an active chapter of CFS may apply
· Limit of one entry per student
· All entries must be submitted in English
· All entries must be received by midnight on December 22, 2012
· All entries become the property of the California Scholarship Federation
· Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification
· Essay of no more than 1,000 words must be typed and double spaced
How has your involvement in your CSF chapter’s community service projects enhanced your personal growth?
What to submit:
1. Completed 1,000 word essay
2. Cover page which must include:
· Student’s full name
· High school graduation year
· E-mail address
· Phone number
· Chapter adviser name: Audra Gosvener
· Chapter adviser phone number: 707-441-2591
3. Submission MUST be received no later than midnight on December 22, 2012. Late submissions will not be accepted.
5. The winning essay will be selected by a committee compromised of California Scholarship Federation Board members.
Essays will be evaluated on the basis of the relevance to the prompt and quality of writing.
The winner will be notified by mid-February.
More information is available in the Counseling Office.
Website: California Scholarship Federation