- Created on Saturday, 08 September 2012
Alternative Education of Eureka City Schools, a community of caring, in partnership with the community at large, empowers all students to become productive, ethical citizens and lifelong learners responsive to an ever changing world through an individualized, rigorous, and personally challenging education.
- Each student will develop the skills necessary for self-sufficiency, interpersonal responsibility and community contribution.
- Each student will reach personal educational goals by achieving expected school-wide learning results.
- We will establish alternative opportunities and ensure successful transitions for students at all grade levels.
- We will expand positive communication among students, staff, families, and community.
Zoe Barnum High School Tactics:
- We will structure our school, its use of time and resources to offer each student expanded learning opportunities.
- We will establish and implement measurable standards for Zoe Barnum's expected school-wide learning results.