PowerSchool For Parents
- Published: Saturday, 08 September 2012
What is PowerSchool?
PowerSchool is a secure Web-based Student Information System (SIS) that provides real-time information to school administrators, teachers, parents and students -- over the internet.
PowerSchool allows parents to:
- Access real-time student performance data
- Communicate with teachers
- Track assignments and attendance
- Access homework assignments online
- Retrieve student fine information
Already a user? Login Now
New? Please contact your child's school for login credentials.
PLEASE NOTE: Some teachers are still learning how to use the PowerSchool / PowerGrade program. Parents are encouraged to communicate with teachers via e-mail or telephone regarding any questions or concerns about the information available online.