Distinguished Youth Scholarship
Are you a graduating senior that has taken an active part in community service and has shown a high degree of cooperation, courtesy, and consideration for others? Are you a leader with self-control, dignity, and responsibility who has pursued your goals with commitment and purpose?
1. Be a graduating senior from any Eureka area high school and not be 21 before 6-30-18
2. Have taken an active part in service in the home, school and/or community
3. Show a high degree of cooperation, courtesy and consideration for others
4. Have demonstrated the ability to lead with self-control, dignity, and responsibility
5. Have pursued his/her goals with commitment and purpose
6. Soroptimists and their immediate families are not eligible for this scholarship
Deadline is February 1, 2018.
Come to the counseling office to get an application!