COACHES - VARIOUS AT WINSHIP
- Published: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
September 6, 2017
Applications are currently being accepted by Eureka City Schools for the following temporary coaching positions, for the 2017-2018 school year.
Volleyball – 6th/7th grade
Volleyball – 8th grade
Basketball – 7th grade boys
Cheer – grade(s) TBD
SITE: Winship Middle School
STIPEND: $1,613 - $1,967 paid upon the completion of assignment.
REQUIREMENTS: Required (or ability to obtain PRIOR to assignment):
- Current First Aid and CPR certification,
- Coaching Certificate (available through an online class-approx. 5 hours)
The Cheer Coach would not need the Coaching Certificate but would need:
- Current certification by the American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Advisors (Safety Certification Course),
Current certification by the American Red Cross (Sports Safety Course)
APPLICATION: Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following materials to Personnel:
(1) Letter of Application
(2) Professional Résumé
(3) District Application Form (Classified or Certificated Form is acceptable)
(4) Recent Letters of Recommendation
(5) Copy of /Certificates
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until filled.