HSU Local Applicant Only Information Session – Thursday, February 23, 2017
HSU will be hosting an exclusive Local Applicant Only Information Session on Thursday, February 23rd. This will be during President’s Week when there is no school. If you are interested in attending, event details follows:
Check-in and program tabling begins at 5:30 in SBS Lobby; Presentation begins at 6:00pm in Great Hall.
Humboldt State University
February 23, 6:00-8:00pm
Student Business Services (SBS) Building and Great Hall
1 Harpst St.
Arcata, CA. 95521
We will deliver information on the following subjects in a format specifically designed for local Applicants.
• HSU's world-class academics and unique opportunities for hands-on learning & mentorship you won't find anywhere else.
• Study Abroad options: how a Humboldt State education can help you see the world at a price you can afford.
• Financial Aid timelines and tips for how to get the most out of your aid.
• The benefits of living on our campus: be immersed in a vibrant and diverse community, meeting people who both share your interests and broaden your world view.
• HSU's Steps to Enrollment: how to stay current on important Admissions dates & deadlines and successfully navigate the application process.
Be sure to save the date: Thursday, February 23 from 6:00-8:00pm here at the HSU Campus. Space is limited at this exclusive local event. Please RSVP at: http://humboldt.edu/receptionreg.