- Published: Monday, December 12, 2016
GRANT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Instructions and pledge sheets were sent home before
Thanksgiving break for our Bulldog Dash that will be taking place this Wednesday, November 30th starting at 1:05 PM. This is a fundraiser that will support student activities, school improvement projects and PTA events for student’s school wide.
WALK STARS GET ACTIVE ON TREKKING TUESDAY!
Trekking Tuesdays are back! Your next chance to join the fun is on Tuesday Dec 6th. Encourage your child to walk to school from home if safe or walk with them from Joann Fabrics (corner of G and Harris Streets). Students may also be dropped off to walk with adult chaperones. The walk will begin at 7:40AM. Students who ride the bus may also walk from Joann Fabrics if they bring a signed permission slip with them the day of the walk. Trekking Tuesday happens on the first Tuesday of every month.
Please join us on Thursday December 15th at 8:45 AM, in the cafeteria. Classes will each present a musical piece for our families to enjoy. Please bring a can food item for the last day of our canned food drive!
We ask your continued support to keep our drop-off and pick-up zone
Your children are our number one priority.
- Always pull as far forward as you can.
- Do not leave your car unattended. Our drive through zone is not a parking zone.
- Avoid backing up!
- Have your child’s backpack and jacket ready to go before you get to school, not when you are stopped by the entrance door and others are waiting.
- Refrain from using your cell phone while driving and while in our parking area.
- Both crosswalks need to remain clear for use. Do not park in the crosswalk at the entrance to our school parking lot.
- Please be patient and considerate in following these
A Big Thank You from Ms. Person for supporting a super Book Fair! Please encourage your child to
read during Christmas break!
Drop Off Time
Please do not drop your students off at school
before 7:40am. They are not supervised until that time.
Please join us on Friday December 9th for Family Fun Art Night at 6 PM.
Flu Season is here, please keep children home if they have a fever, a cough,
nausea or diarrhea. They should be kept home till they are fever free without the use of Tylenol for 24hrs. Be sure to call the school office to report all absences.
All students 8:10 am
K-3 dismissal at 1:25 pm
4-5 dismissal at 2:00 pm
K-3 dismissal at 2:12 pm
4-5 dismissal at 2:37 pm
We are happy that you and your child are part of our family here at Grant Elementary.
Please read with your child daily.
Grant Bulldog Motto
Be Safe–Be Respectful–
Thank You for
students at Grant School this year. We appreciate all of your help and
Going to miss school? Please call the office anytime your student is absent! 441-2552