Leaders-in-Training Program for Teens 13-17 Years Old – Deadline June 1, 2016
L.I.T. Summer Program 2016
Leaders-in-Training (L.I.T.s) with Arcata Recreation help plan and lead activities, games, and field trips at their Summer Camps. L.I.T.s can choose between 11 different camps where they will work with youth ranging from 4-14 years old. The L.I.T. program helps teens obtain valuable skills that can be applied in various settings.
Registration Open through June 1st, 2016
Why Become an LIT:
- ü For teens 13-17 years old
- ü 11 different summer camps to choose from (Art, Dance, Skate, etc.)
- ü Helping children 4-14 years old
- ü Gain work experience or add to a current resume
- ü Great on College Applications (extra-curricular activities/community involvement)
- ü Earn community service hours
- ü Fieldtrips, Swimming, Games
- ü Full-day or Half-day options
L.I.T. Training Dates:
Sat., June 4th from 9am-2pm
Sat., June 4th from 2pm-3:30pm
Sun., June 12th from 9am-2pm
$10 per week / $11 non-resident or
$50 / $55 non-resident for a FULL SUMMER
Registration is now open!
For more information call 822-7091 or visit website www.cityofarcata/rec or come by the Counseling Office and pick up a brochure.